Monday, December 11, 2006

Depressing

So, my phone broke and my hard drive crashed on my laptop yesterday. This is really bumming me out. I still have 5 months left until I can get a new phone for free with the "New Every Two" plan through Verizon. The laptop, well, I just didn't budget to buy a new one. In the past, I've been extremely fortunate to get the hand me down laptops from my last 2 jobs. My boyfriend swears by Apple products, but they start at $1,100. I wanted to get a Treo 650 as a new phone/PDA and even bid on 2 or 3 but got outbid on ebay every time. This has left me feeling very sorry for myself. I know I shouldn't be depressed over these things when there's so much more to be depressed about in this world. Yes, I've been spoiled. Now, I realize how much. Lord, make me thankful for what I have.

No comments: