Sunday, February 24, 2008

Food etc.

1. How do you take your coffee?
light and sweet.

2. What is your restaurant genre of choice? Currently Thai

3. If you had to eat the entire cake, what kind would it have to be? Any cake baked by Marty Metzl.

4. What kind of cook do you consider yourself to be (i.e. gourmet)? I think I'm pretty good at it! Not gourmet, but I usually succeed in my attempt.

5. Eggs for breakfast? Scrambled with black beans and then with salsa, cheese and a tough of sour cream!

6. Are you an adventurous eater? Yes.

7. Would you consider yourself a food snob? I can be. If eating out, I don't like a lot of "chain" restaurants. Like Olive Garden. I don't consider that Italian.

Okay, I tag Emily and Marty! Your turn....

1 comment:

Marty said...

Steph, I'm going to answer in the comments.

1. How do you take your coffee?
I hate coffee.

2. What is your restaurant genre of choice? Anything from the south of Europe.

3. If you had to eat the entire cake, what kind would it have to be? Chocolate, preferable the one I like to make. I'll make one for you too, Steph!

4. What kind of cook do you consider yourself to be (i.e. gourmet)? Pretty good, hopefully getting much better after some upcoming cooking classes.

5. Eggs for breakfast? Scrambled dry--I hate runny scrambled eggs! And they're always best with a couple of biscuits on the side.

6. Are you an adventurous eater? Yes, as long as the food is cooked.

7. Would you consider yourself a food snob? I think I've developed into one, although I will happily eat a Wendy's burger any day. I'm with you on Olive Garden and other "middling" chains--not my first choice.