Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Go Organic


So, I just signed up for this:

Absolute Organics

I'll get fresh veggies and fruit every 2 weeks on my doorstep! I am so excited. My dear friends Randy and Em have had this service for awhile now and have enjoyed it tremendously. They're making 2007 the year of the Organic Transition. I need to eat my fruits and veggies, but don't always know what to buy and how much. This will force me to eat them and get creative in preparing them. You never know what you will get each time, but you can tell them what you definitely don't want. For me this means no pears and no grapefruit.

In closing, for your viewing pleasure, I offer you this:

Store Wars

2 comments:

John said...

Friends of mine have had that service. You get unexpected assortments of seasonal goodies. It's great stuff..

Amy said...

Cool! Wish I could come over and sample some of your organic goodies!