Friday, January 19, 2007

The Weekend

You may ask, "What is planned?"

Right now, I'm dreading the 2 hour drive to Asheville. The only thing that is keeping me somewhat excited is that when I arrive, I'll be at Wasabi -- my favorite sushi joint in town. I haven't had sushi in Charlotte that competes. Two words: Spicy Tuna.

Tomorrow, I'm having breakfast at IHOP with the fam. Should be fun. The theme seems to be food this weekend....

In the afternoon, I'm going to check out my storage facility and see what shape all my belongings are in. I'm a bit nervous about this! I hope everything is intact and not moldy, too dusty or too disgusting. I might try to load some things into my car so as to reduce the amount of stuff in 2 weeks.

We have a reservation at The Boathouse for dinner. Again with the food....
It's a restaurant that I've been wanting to try. It sits right next to Lake Julian. I guess it will be too cold to eat out on the porch -- that is unless they have some amazing outdoor heaters.

Sunday, I'm going to chizzurch with the fam and then maybe Indian Buffet??? GEEZ, we really do focus on food a lot. It's our vice.

Then, it will be Bears vs. Saints. GO BEARS! I really hope Chicago can make this happen. It would be so great to have them rise to the top once again.

Hope you all have a safe and happy weekend! I'll post the update after the weekend and let you know how it all went (and how the food was, of course)!

4 comments:

Steven Mast said...

rice pudding (hold the mango) and a bears game... there's nothing better...ahhhh

Anonymous said...

aww.... will you see Murph? I'm jealous!

Fifi said...

Had dinner with Rob, Jenee and Murph!

Fifi said...

The food was phenomenal. (I've rated them below)
Wasabi ****
IHOP ***
The Boathouse ***
Indian Buffet ***