Monday, January 22, 2007

Da Bears


(This photo does not belong to me)
I had a friend text me yesterday saying that Bears fans are obnoxious and boastful. What?? He proved himself to be somewhat right when he asked me, "Well, in the history of the NFL, who is the best team and what year." Of course, I texted back "85 Bears!" Now, those of you who don't know what I'm talking about....does the Superbowl Shuffle ring a bell? Refrigerator Perry? Walter Peyton? Well, that '85 team was glorious. I can remember visiting my cousins in Chicago and we would play our cassette of the Superbowl Shuffle over and over -- each taking a different player's rap. I had a huge crush on Jim McMahon (the QB), so I would fight to get his part.

Anyway, Sunday's game was a bit nervwracking. Grossman started out very shaky. Three opportunities to score TD in the first half were missed and we had to settle for Field Goals. But after a sluggish start in the 2nd half, Chicago pulled away in the 4th quarter.

Yee Ha! We're going to Miami!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Go Colts! :) Tee hee.