Friday, September 22, 2006

Last day



it's only 9:40am and i've already cried twice today. at 5pm, i'll walk through the door and no longer be employed by David R. Payne, P.A. this is so weird. i've been with this firm for 4 years. that's the longest i've been employed with someone since college. david has been the kind of boss that i could laugh with and i've cried in front of him a few times too. he's got a GREAT sense of humor and we can pick on each other too. he always gives me a hard time saying that i'm weird for my taste in food, for my hair colors, style, etc. it's all in good fun. i know he really has cared about me. in fact, when my transmission went out a couple of years ago, he handed over the keys to his 4runner without hesistation! not a lot of bosses would do that for an employee!


but anyway, i'm leaving this job feeling very cared for and knowing that i've meant something to these people. i'm grateful.


here are some photos of my office friends!


Peter, Adaire, Carey and David (you'd think they had posed)

No comments: