Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Just the facts

My friend Amy, one of my oldest friends, tagged me. I'm supposed to write 7 facts about myself.

Here goes:

1. I've had my navel pierced twice.

2. In college, i wore a fake nose ring to test out the look. It took me until April of 2007 to get the real deal only to have it yanked out by my towel while drying my face.

3. I like the way God designed men's knees.

4. I drink a cup of coffee on my way to the Y at 5:30 a.m. before I swim.

5. I cannot stand to have someone use a pumice stone on the bottom of my feet. It is so ticklish, it's painful.

6. I twirl my hair.

7. My freshman college roommate Erin and I thought we were funny enough to write skits for SNL. We contemplated sending in some of our material.

I tag Emily, Marty, Murph and Holly!

No comments: