Sunday, April 20, 2008

DR 2008





So, about a week ago I returned from my 4 day trip to the Dominican Republic (the "DR"). It was a great trip and just what I needed. I didn't do much except eat, sleep, lay in the sun and lay in the sun some more. Everyone in our group (sans 1) went snorkeling or diving (all at the same time). I thought it fun to float on the surface and follow the divers below. Anyhooo, i thought that traveling with 11 other people might present some issues, but it didn't. The only bad things that happened were that 2 of our guys were late arriving in the DR due to passport issues. They didn't have them when they arrived at the airport. So they had to do some scrambling and ended up having to deal with the US consulate in obtaining new passports!

The weather in the DR was perfect. High 80's with a light breeze. I know I could have done more exploring, but really, I needed the rest. So I am very very thankful for the time I had to do just that. Here are a couple photos from the trip!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

looks gorgeous--so glad you could get away and relax!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.