Monday, December 10, 2007

I'll get by....

I'll get by with a little help from my friends.

Honestly, this has been a rough couple of days. I didn't sleep well last night which is weird because it should have been Saturday night I didn't sleep well. Strange.

This is an odd time of my life. Letting go of something that was a huge part of my life for a long time and then wondering what the future is going to hold. Letting go is always my weakest point. Sometimes I hold on much to the detriment of my emotional health. I always want to be nice and not hurt people.

Gosh, I want to believe there's hope for me. I don't mean that in the way it sounds. I just want to believe that there's HOPE. i want to believe that I can hold on to something/someone and not be disappointed.

But in all this drama, I have some amazing friends who are quick to encourage me that better days are ahead. They simply encourage me. I feel like I have my own band of cheerleaders.

I love my friends.

No comments: