Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I hate traffic!

So last night I left my doctor's appointment and was supposed to get up to UNCC for an informational sessions on a Meeting & Event Planning program. It took me 10 minutes to get from the office to the place I would get on 485. Well, I was given the wrong direction on 485. Then it took me awhile to find the next exit to get off 485. Once I did that, I got into the wrong turning lane....again. The traffic on that side of town is horrible. People are not kind in letting you in their lane. So, when I realized that I wouldn't be able to get up there to UNCC before 6:30pm, I gave up. I am sad because I think it would have been really helpful to hear about this program.

Anyway, I met up with a friend for some Vietnamese and good conversation. That helped to make me feel somewhat better. Then, I went over to the Finks to get some "cocktail" attire for a party on Saturday. I am so excited that I might get to wear this one dress of Em's. It's gorgeous. I sure hope it fits me.

Today is going to be a better day all the way around. I can feel it.

No comments: