Friday, November 02, 2007

New Home?

So I think I might have found a condo here in Charlotte! Yesterday, my realtor Lars and I headed over to a condo during my lunch break. I didn't think much of this place from the outside and neither did Lars. We thought we were going to just look at this place to get a sense of what this particular community had to offer. Well, this place was really cute! It's small, but it's just what I need! It's been updated and it's in an awesome location! For those of you who pray, please pray. So far, I have a lot of peace about this. It's a big commitment and I have been having a hard time making decisions lately. I think this will be a good thing for me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish you well finding your new digs!

So, I'm confused. You're Schmizzly and Fifi? Two nicknames? Not fair. Most of us don't even have one.