Sunday, September 23, 2007

Easy Like a Sunday Morning

A couple of months ago, I started visiting a church where their Worship service starts at 10:45am. I get up way before that (usually between 7:30 and 8am). So, I started walking/jogging as soon as I finished my first cup of coffee. I love this time that I have to myself -- well me and the trust iPod. I sometimes listen to sermons I've downloaded or I listen to some Worship music so that my heart gets a head start on the upcoming Worship service. If for some reason I miss this time, I miss it and it makes me a little grumpy! This is my time to enjoy the outdoors, to pray, to hear God speak to me. Anyway, I went on my walk again this morning and I feel refreshed. I am in no hurry and I have time to sit and blog about it before I head out the door for the day!

No comments: